Rides & Events
Best luxury cycling tour.
Majorca has long been a popular destination for cycling holidays as it is considered a cycling paradise for many professional and amateur cyclists who want to enjoy its fantastic climbs and roads.
Our Exclusive Pro Ride Tour has been designed to bring Velo's unique luxury high-end brand style. Velo Pro Ride Tour will offer an experience of Majorcan's incredible landscapes, gastronomy and inspiring art combination; creating a unique destination that promises to be a sanctuary of cycling and wellness. Our experienced guide will accompany you to offer a superb experience riding through the Tramuntana Mountains and the best climbs on the island.
Based on an elegant and contemporary 4* Petit Boutique hotel an urban oasis at the heart of the old town of Palma. A perfect space to discover the laid-back atmosphere and enjoy the nights on its patio.
You will have everything you need to enjoy a perfect cycling trip exploring this cycling paradise - awesome rides led by our expert guides, world-class coffee, and a few extra treats thrown in for good measure.
- Tuesday 9 - Friday 12 April 2024
- Arrivals, bike set up and welcome presentation
- Day 1: Cornises
- Day 2: Cap de Formentor
- Day 3: Sa Calobra
- Day 4: Puig Major
- 4x Daily Guided Rides, exploring Mallorca's famous Tramuntana climbs and beautiful roads
- 3x Breakfasts
- 3x Nights accommodation at 4* Petit Boutique Hotel in Palma
- 1x Welcome Pack
- 4x Nutrition sport
- 4 days/3 nights:
- Single room occupancy: €1,780 per person
- Double room occupancy: €1,600 per person
- Bike Rental (High-end carbon bikes) €299
- Hotel or room upgrade available on request
- Sport Massages
- Airport Transfers
- Walking tours
- Flights and Travel Insurance are not included.
- Meals and drinks are not included unless stated above.
You have the option of paying a €500 per person deposit or paying in full upfront. If you pay a deposit the balance payment will be invoiced with payment due 10 weeks before your trip.
Once you have booked your place, you will have the opportunity to upgrade your trip with the optional extras detailed above.
Double room occupancy must be booked in pairs - either as a double or twin room.